Get Moving – Exercise Class
June 3 @ 9:00 AM - 10:15 AMFree
Get Moving is back! Join our gentle exercise program that promotes strength, well-being, and a happy outlook. Classes take place every Monday and Thursday at the WWLT Center and are taught by Jana Wheaton. Be sure to bring a mask, yoga mat, light weights (1-5 lbs), and a bottle of water.
- Warm up to loosen muscles.
- Short bursts of cardio for calorie burn.
- Light hand weights routine for greater strength.
- Yoga poses and stretches for improved flexibility.
- Qi Gong meditation moves for relaxation.
- Customized chair exercises incorporated for those who have difficulty standing for long periods.
Attendance is free and open to all! Classes begin Thursday, June 3rd , at 9:00 am. Please contact WWLT to sign up. All State of Maine and CDC guidelines will be observed.