Honoring the Chiputneticook Circle
The Woodie Wheaton Land Trust's Chiputneticook Circle recognizes the commitment of our most generous members. Individuals who make gifts of $1,000 or more during the course of a year are invited to join the Circle.
Chiputneticook Circle donors provide critical annual support that allows WWLT to continue to protect and preserve the exceptional places in Eastern Maine and Western New Brunswick. By contributing to WWLT as a Chiputneticook Circle member, donors show their commitment to significantly supporting WWLT now and into the future.
The Trust would like to express gratitude to the 2021 Chiputneticook Circle members:
- Leonard Ackerman
- Larry and Janet Amberger
- Joseph and Caroline Amsden
- Paul and Leslie Benny Sr.
- James Boucher
- David and Tiffany Chase
- Tim and Jane Crocker
- Don Early
- Bennett and Emily Epstein
- Karl Fischer
- Ned and Karen Hill
- Charles Jackson
- Richard and Barbara Kaufmann
- Randall Male and Christen Graham
- Steve and Cheryl Martin
- Michael and Alison Parrella
- Debra Pipines
- John and Carolyn Rosenblum
- Dominick Rutigliano
- David and Lynette Snow Jr. – Honorary Lifetime Members
- Sarina Gwirtzman – Honorary Lifetime Member
- The late Sam and Betty Shine – Honorary Lifetime Members
Would you like to become a member of the Chiputneticook Circle? You can! By making a donation of $1,000 or more the Woodie Wheaton Land Trust. Contact your tax advisor for more information. If you wish to donate your time and services, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207-448-3250.